...I will not sleep tonight until I have 5000+ words on Chapter 6.
[as of 10:38 a.m., 4300]
Do I really have to go to work tomorrow? Can't I just stay home and write?!?
--Rochelle
BON MOTS
“This is one of those views which are so absolutely absurd that only very learned men could possibly adopt them.” --John Burroughs
"Living in a vacuum sucks." --Adrienne E. Gusoff
"Living in a vacuum sucks." --Adrienne E. Gusoff
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
As God as my witness...
Labels: dissertation, PhD, rhetoric, teaching
academic life,
accomplishments,
dissertation,
Rochelle,
sleep,
teaching,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here. I am writing--nothing good--and trying to get through this process :(
I'm sorry I didn't join the call to write with you all, but I really can't keep up with you incredible dissertators! I don't think I can talk to people outside of this world because my sentences have stopped making sense, I'm forgetting everything, and I am also peeing tea ;)
Keep going...I am watching and bowing down to your progress.
Post a Comment