...and I feel good
Quick things I appreciate today (off to class in five minutes)
1. Cool colleagues at NCTC who make me laugh at 7:30am
2. Conscientious students who really prepare for an exam (World Lit at 8am - whew!)
3. The awesome harvest moon I enjoyed during the dark, dark early morning drive
4. A sweet dog who watches me leave from her "post" at the front window
5. A working copier
Have a great day, dear WWW!
DONNA
BON MOTS
“This is one of those views which are so absolutely absurd that only very learned men could possibly adopt them.” --John Burroughs
"Living in a vacuum sucks." --Adrienne E. Gusoff
"Living in a vacuum sucks." --Adrienne E. Gusoff
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Another Busy Thursday
Labels: dissertation, PhD, rhetoric, teaching
academic life,
accomplishments,
blogging,
family,
fun,
juggling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment