Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation!

Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation! Write the dissertation!
Oh... the pressure, dear WWW...
Until our next "bloody" encounter...
DONNA



3 comments:
Thank you for your 'bloody' encouragement. I looked at the word counter and mine looks pathetic...words to come soon :p
Well, this would have been MUCH funnier if the damn gif had been "animated" on the blog - like it is ANYWHERE else!
Just imagine -- the little typing guy types faster, and faster, and faster, and faster - until his arms become bloddy numbs! Then, he begins bashing his head again, and again, and again -- into the keyboard...
It's how I feel everyday about the dad-gum dissertation. [sigh]
It's hard, no?
Have a safe trip!
DONNA
Thank you. I think your description of writing this thing is pretty accurate :( I have been beating my head and my fingers are nubs...are you watching me?
I hope you and yours have a very happy and joyful thanksgiving...you too Rochelle.
Til Later,
A.
Post a Comment