Welcome guys! For those of you who may have missed it, we're in a race for our lives! Our very lives, I tell you! Okay, so maybe not our LIVES, but it feels like it. It's dissertation war kiddies... and though I love my friends dearly, and happily welcome them as fellow posters on this blog during our November BET (I BET I beat ya, BTW...), war is HELL. SO beware!!
Read previous posts for additional details. Our word counters are below. Alison is currently ahead, but dammit! This is a marathon people! A marathon! I'm thinking to pace myself, personally... look out in a week or so... really.
Here's Rochelle's FABULOUS Halloween pic (I love an Afro anyway, but doesn't she look especially SKINNY in this photo?? Just ignore my seething jealousy... it's not the real me):
Ahhh... how I long for big hair to be back in style... forget bringin' sexy back -- I want some BIG hair back! Somehow I feel sure that bigger hair would make the entire dissertation process better. Who's with me???? Come on! Let's write some dissertations AND bring BIG HAIR back!!
Until tomorrow, dear WWW...
DONNA



6 comments:
I'm here. I still nervous about keeping the pace with you guys, but the thought/fear of wearing that gruesome sweater is quite a drive.
It's on!
I'm digging the blue eye shadow. Let's bring that back, too. Glittery blue eye shadow.
Wait... when wearing the Xmas sweater, the loser has to wear blue eye shadow and big hair! I'm talking Texas-sized teased hair big.
[cue sinister laugh]
Oh, I'm enjoying this bet more and more.
Can you picture me, with the British accent and all, with the teased hair AND the Christmas sweater? When will the torture end?
Don't forget the BLUE, GLITTERY eye-shadow! But, YEEEESSS... Yes, indeedy, I can picture you in that sweater! And, I think it would be BLOODY beautiful!
DONNA
:)
Well, my dear Donna, I am not going to give you the pleasure ;)
OKAY! Now THAT is scrappy, AR! I love it... now if we could all just stop playing on this darn blog and actually WRITE, huh? ;)
DONNA
Post a Comment