...or how I throw an "inspirational" pity-party in honor of my poverty
Taylor Mali. Need I say more???
If you're feeling poor and blue and unappreciated and incompetent and poor and irrelevant and confused and overwhelmed and out-of-touch and old and POOR... Taylor Mali has a clever, biting way of putting it all right back in perspective. I give THANKS for witty teachers like HIM.
"I make a difference; what about YOU?" [sigh] I love this man.
Oh, dear WWW, being a teacher is tough when all you really want to do is write your dissertation... until we meet again...
DONNA
BON MOTS
“This is one of those views which are so absolutely absurd that only very learned men could possibly adopt them.” --John Burroughs
"Living in a vacuum sucks." --Adrienne E. Gusoff
"Living in a vacuum sucks." --Adrienne E. Gusoff
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Musings from the Impoverished Horde
Labels: dissertation, PhD, rhetoric, teaching
academic life,
blogging,
Donna,
fun,
students,
teaching,
virtual discourse,
YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment